Executive branch guidance on COOP includes:
Presidential Decision Directive 63 - Protecting America’s Critical Infrastructures
Federal Preparedness Circular 65 - Guidance for developing comprehensive contingency plans.
Presidential Decision Directive 67 - Ensure the continuity of essential Federal functions.
For more information, view this white paper:
COOP and Disaster Recovery Planning will help your agency to:
U.S. Government Continuity of Operations Planning (COOP): Legislative Overview and Selected Case Studies
- Identify Agency functions that must be continued
- Prioritize and protect essential and non-essential functions
- Maintain a high level of readiness during routine operations
- Implement COOP contingencies with & without warning
- Attain operational capability within required time after disaster
- Develop a viable COOP plan that provides for Planning Considerations and Regulatory Compliance issues
Learn more about Symantec Disaster Recovery.
Carahsoft Archived Webcast Presentations and Events
Contact Carahsoft at